ENTRY PROCESS - JOURNALIST
ENTRY DEADLINE: 17 JANUARY 2020
ENTRIES NOW OPEN!
Calling all financial journalists, editors, columnists, broadcasters and freelancers…
The journalism section is now open for the 2020 Headlinemoney Awards, the equivalent of the ‘Oscars’ for the UK’s financial press.
NEW ENTRY PROCEDURE!
For the 2020 awards, Headlinemoney is inviting financial journalists and editors to showcase their best work from the past year by submitting entries to us direct.
This replaces the previous nominations phase and means examples of work must be submitted by journalists and titles themselves to have a chance of winning.
WHO CAN TAKE PART?
The Awards comprise categories both for individual journalists (consumer and B2B) as well as media outlets covering different aspects of the financial market place.
Each category is free to enter. Please make sure you read the relevant category criteria here and the entry guidelines on the online entry forms before submitting. Judges’ decisions will be final in all cases.
Please note that, unless stated, these awards cover the calendar year 2019.
HOW TO ENTER
Please note that to submit an entry for 2020, you will need to register your name and create an account. It’s an easy process, and you can do that here.
- View the relevant categories and entry criteria here.
- Click the ‘Enter Now’ button below and register your details to access the online entry forms.
- Make sure you view the specific entry form criteria for your category by clicking the ‘Category descriptions’ link at the top of the entry dashboard page
- Select the relevant category and click the ‘+CREATE ENTRY’ button
- Please remember to SAVE your work by clicking on the 'Save as draft’ button at the bottom of the page. You will be able to log in and out of your form as many times as required prior to submission. Please note we suggest that you create your entry offline in a word document and then copy into the entry form when ready to submit.
- Remember to upload your headshot or relevant image as either an illustrator EPS or high-resolution jpeg (min. 1920 x 1080 pixels). This is for use on relevant Awards collateral should your entry be shortlisted.
- Submit your entry! You will receive an automatic confirmation email.
Please contact Anna Gillingham on 020 8075 8170 with any queries.
Entry Process - PR and Communications
Entries are now closed. View the shortlist here.
We are proud to launch the 2020 Headlinemoney Awards, the ‘Oscars’ celebrating the best of financial services media. The industry’s favourite night of the year takes place on 6 May 2020 at The Brewery, London EC1.
This part of the Headlinemoney Awards is coveted amongst financial PRs. It’s where the financial press recognises the year-round support and help of media relations professionals, communications teams and industry commentators.
Who can take part?
Entries are welcomed in the following categories from financial services communications professionals, press teams and expert commentators. Whether you’re doing a great job as an individual, or as part of a team, there’s a category for you to showcase your achievements.