B2B Story of the Year
Jen Forst, News Editor of Insurance Post, collects her Award from Editorial Assistant Michael Cleghorn and Awards Host Marcus Brigstocke
WINNER: JEN FROST FOR ECCLESIASTICAL FACES FRESH ALLEGATIONS OF UNETHICAL TREATMENT AS CASE OF ‘SUICIDE WATCH’ CLAIMANT COMES TO LIGHT
In this category, the judges thought one story stood out from the start of the adjudication process. By the time they convened to decide the winner, nothing had changed their minds, so it’s a case of very well done to Insurance Post’s Jen Frost.
“A shocking case - which Jen Frost wrote about really well with responses from all the parties concerned,” one judge commented.
HIGHLY COMMENDED: WILL ROBINS FOR FUNDING FERTILITY: HOW FINANCIAL PLANNING HELPED OUR IVF JOURNEY
The judges would also like to recognise Will’s entry as “a great piece” that “reveals versatility and original thought”.
- Ecclesiastical faces fresh allegations of unethical treatment as case of ‘suicide watch’ claimant comes to light, Jen Frost, Insurance Post
- Succession whistleblower flags DB transfer ‘implementation fee’ proposals to FCA, Jack Gilbert, New Model Adviser
- Uncovered: Baillie Gifford's $16bn Tesla bonanza, Loukia Gyftopoulou, Wealth Manager
- Broken system - Why financial services regulation needs reform, Carmen Reichman, FTAdviser
- Funding Fertility: How financial planning helped our IVF journey, William Robins, New Model Adviser