The 2024 Headlinemoney Awards celebrate brilliant journalism and top-flight communications from across the UK’s financial press and media. The Awards comprise categories both for individual journalists (Consumer and B2B) and media outlets covering different aspects of the financial marketplace. There are also trophies for individuals and press teams working in financial PR, media relations and communications.
A key aspect of the Awards is that all the winners are decided by their peers following an extensive submission, shortlisting and judging process.
For the 2024 Awards, Headlinemoney invites journalists, editors and PRs to showcase their best work from the calendar year 2023 by submitting entries to us directly. To have any chance of winning you need to enter!
If you entered the 2023 awards you will have an existing account. Please enter the email and password you used last year, or click the 'forgot password' link if you need to reset this. This account is separate from your Headlinemoney.co.uk account.
SHORTLISTS AND JUDGING
Entries for each Awards category will be shortlisted by a panel of judges. Shortlists for each category will be announced via the Headlinemoney Awards website, email, and social media.
PR & COMMUNICATIONS AWARDS
- Entries submitted into each of the six categories in this section will initially be shortlisted by a panel of judges.
- Journalists will then be invited to vote on the shortlists to determine the eventual PR and communications winners.
- Entries submitted by journalists across all categories will initially be shortlisted by a panel of judges.
- After shortlisting, the final and all-important judging phase then takes place. The process to decide all the category winners is carried out by more than a hundred judges comprising senior financial journalists, editors and PRs drawn from around the UK’s financial media.
- The judges' deliberations will also determine the winners of both Headlinemoney’s Journalist of the Year and Outstanding Achievement Awards.
Should you wish to nominate an individual for the Outstanding Achievement Award, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.