How to Enter
For the 2022 Awards, Headlinemoney invites journalists, editors and PRs to showcase their best work from the calendar year 2021 by submitting entries to us direct.
Please view the ‘How to Enter’ details below for information on submitting via our online forms, and our ‘Entry Tips & Guidelines’ for what to include in your entry.
We have a new entry system for 2022 which means the entry process has changed a little. To submit your entry, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the Award categories page and select the category/ies that you’d like to enter
- You will then be asked to create an account. Please note that as we are using a new system this year you will need to create a new account even if you have submitted for the Awards in the past, or have an account on Headlinemoney.co.uk
- Once you have created an account, you will be taken to the ‘basket page’. The category/ies you have already selected will appear under the ‘Awards Nomination’ heading and you can complete the required entry information. We advise drafting your entry in Word before copying and pasting it into the entry form.
- If you’d like to come back to your entry you can select ‘Save for later’. If you are happy with your entry, simply click ‘Continue’ at the bottom of the page to go through the basket process and submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the system once your entry has been successfully submitted.
Please contact Charlotte Covey-Crump with any queries.